Our Intelligent hydraulic condition monitoring system IMS® gives you a real-time readout of your hydraulic system condition, critically reducing operational costs and downtime. The IMS™ profile method is patent pending and is combining fluid specifics with system generated and environmental loads for closed and open systems. The IMS™ system utilize predictive condition data algorithms to work to optimize your asset maintenance and performance.
Data provided by IMS™ gives the client the ability to trend system condition over time and detect unwanted changes at an early stage. The IMS™ system is compatible with hydraulic oils, gear oils and water glycol based fluids. The IMS™ system
Areas of integration:
- Hydraulic Power Units – HPUs
- Drilling related hydraulic systems
- Subsea module handling systems
- Gear and thruster systems
- Hydraulic applications in general
Technology for circulation and filtration of high pressure fluids used in riser tensioning and motion compensating systems in operation. The design complies with BS-EN, DNV-OS-E101 and relevant ATEX- & API directives/guidelines.
Fluid particle contamination can drop life expectancy on seals, gaskets, wear bands and cylinders. Keeping the hydraulic fluid up to spec is hard to obtain and in many situations. Today the equipment must be shut down in order to perform a full particle filtration of the hydraulic fluid. This is not only time consuming, but also dramatically Single fluid pump eliminates risk of lubricant contaminating system fluid.
- No critical tie-ins (connections) in areas hard to access
- Easy to connect, start-up and operate thanks to mechanical design
- Uses existing HPU/hydraulic ring line for power-up
- Twin filter configuration to each cylinder line, high dirt holding capacity
- Integrated pump and filter by-pass
- In operation filling & calibration feature
- Isolated twin skid operation
- No risk of filter component migration
- Reduced main system LCC (life cycle cost)
- Design is compatible with the systems of all major drilling equipment manufacturers
- Maintains standby circulation to prevent corrosion due to inhibitor additives settling reduces the number of operating days, with subsequent loss.
Fully instrumented filter cart for maintenance of hydraulic and gear oils. The iPACK™ unit gives the user an easy to use tool for filtration and transfer/filling tasks. Removes both particle contamination and water. Rigid and durable construction that requires minimum of operator time and maintenance due to its high degree of instrumentation. iPACK™ also offers smart functionality that will perform filtering autonomously based on operator defined parameters which ensures that the cleanliness specifications are within specified limits.
- Minimal use of valuable operator time – automatic shutdown and bypass functionality
- Ideal as commissioning tool for new and refurbished oil filled systems
- Optimal filtration and no effect on additive packages
- Reduced HPU LCC
- Extended fluid lifetime
- Multi fluid systems
- Lower operation and maintenance costs
- Small footprint & Easy to operate
- Non cellulose filters
- Easy tie in to all systems –plug n play
- Fixed and mobile versions available
- Handles volumes up 18 000 liters